- , Genesis 4:4
- And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
- , Deuteronomy 15:19
- All the firstling males that come of thy herd and of thy flock thou shalt sanctify unto the Lord thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy bullock, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep.
Firstborn may refer to:
- The first born baby in childbirth
- Firstborn (film), a 1984 film that stars Teri Garr, Peter Weller, and Christopher Collet
- Firstborn (Dragonlance), a Dragonlance book by Paul B. Thompson and Tonya C. Cook
- "Firstborn" (TNG episode), a seventh-season Star Trek: The Next Generation episode
- The Firstborn Laestadianism, a subgroup within Laestadianism
- Firstborn, the first novel of StarCraft's The Dark Templar Saga
- Elves (Middle-earth), the Firstborn Children of Ilúvatar in J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium
- Firstborn (Jericho), the fictional nemesis of Clive Barker's Jericho, created in God's true image.
- Firstborn, a novel by Arthur C. Clarke and Stephen Baxter - part of the Time Odyssey series
First Born may refer to: